zaterdag 22 maart 2014

DREAMING OF BEING YOU.


 



Top - THE STING, Twenty Three
Skirt - Bershka
Fanel - H&M

Hi guys!
So I have another outfit post for you guys, something that is an everyday thing but still a little dressy. I really wanted to post this wednesday, but somehow I didn't get to it and every other day in the week there's  no time to blog for me.. Lately I've really been into black and white, with more interest in the black part, but I since don't own a lot of black my days have been depressing about what I should wear. Also, I'm kinda expirimenting with editing my photo's. I was going for the look Luanna Perez gives her photo's, but idk. I don't think it looks a lot like it haha. Anyways, I hope you liked it and if you did maybe you could share it with some of your friends! Don't forget to check out my instagram or lookbook, and to follow my blog! All listed on the side and at the end of my post.
xoxox. Lea.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten